Friday, July 3, 2009

Think tank - emptying it out

Here I am , writing about anything that comes to my mind
But my mind is blank
It needs a lead, a key anything to START IT UP
Funny when it starts working , it actually stops working too
Seriously the mind is only supposed to work when our other parts of the body order it to work .
But Noooo , it works first ….why ?

Imagine, I know this is not a good scenario, but my body wants it
Damn the brain, tells me otherwise
Better yet, it started working ,even before my body wanted it .

Imagine, I know I’m gonna get into trouble today , how would I know ,why would I know ?
It must be the bloody brain, back to its old ways

Thinking before feeling
Thinking before anything
Thinking before I wake up
Thinking before I die

No wonder, we choose drugs and alcohol to quiet the fist sized and in many cases pea sized brains ( I encounter quite a few of those)
What ever happened to good old heart..
Well it was wrong so often …we just shut it out
Or was it?

Why don’t we leap, before we think?
That way, we dun have an opinion before anything

What’s with right and wrong anyway?
Good and bad??
One is a direction: the rest are adjectives I guess..

So leaving a shred of intellectuality and some proof of it
I can’t write anymore

Yay! I am blank headed and loving it

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my world baby....

    Experience blankness during every situation.... :)

    ReplyDelete