Monday, June 29, 2009

On a day like this

As I unwrap myself in reality
Come out of my fantasies
Life is still beautiful and I still have hot cocoa and a warm hug

Playing my unreal games
I ve come too far from “what I want “
But I ve noted the way back …as I took my time to do so.
Tracing my footsteps ..hey wait a min
I m not going back , its too late
When I loose track of my footsteps , I take a new path
An undiscovered alley ,where

On a day like this
I can see the sun is still shining on me
I can feel the cool breeze, playing with my hair
I can hear the the waves tickling my ears
I can smell the roses in the woods

I just can’t feel my feet on the ground.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remembered calling her up @ about 2 last night,

    But i also remembered that i went off to sleep @ 11,

    I know i cant live both the truth and the lie,

    This pesky brain of mine wont let me.

    ReplyDelete